Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh. My. Goodness

It has been soooooo long.

My apologies. How the heck was summer?? Full of swimming, vacation, and heat
Things to note:
  • Zak learned to officially swim, including the diving board and slide. So proud.
  • Paige is trying to run the family. She's quite bossy, and actually says the things I would say to correct her brother and sister. While I'd love to just sit back and watch her run things, I try to remind her, she's just the sister.
  • Rene' - oh Rene'. Nap time today produced blue marker all over her body, hands and mouth, oh, and her brothers bed.
  • Andy's started a new part time job in the evenings at UPS to get him out of the house.

Schools starting and my house is bustling! Promise I'll be back more often!!


JUP said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Cristina said...

You're back!!! I knew blogging had slipped from your radar when your background disappeared b/c it expired. Yikes! Glad Andy got the job at UPS. That will be such a great company with lots of opportunities to move up!

Tom Eckert said...

I am so excited to have you back in blog land. I have faithfully checked your blog each morning and you can maybe imagine the thrill I just experienced to find a new post! Your awesome! I love to follow along with your lives from a distance! I still say facebook is good, but bloggs are much better! Miss you! Bethany